Lincoln vs HR2600

Voor al je vragen over bakkies, CB's en Export Radios

Moderators: 19-AT-068 Frank, Thijs, Remco Rozenburg, erik_ark

Lincoln vs HR2600

Berichtdoor Arthur » 23 okt 2006, 21:03

nu we eruit zijn over die antenne, wil ik toch eens meer weten over je bak.
zelfde uiterlijk als een Lincoln, maar intern zou dat ook zo zijn???
Ook denk ik dat je vrij zelfzaam type hebt hier in NL, want het undiden model wat hier op de markt was toen d'r tijd was dacht ik de Uniden HR2600
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Kijk dat 1 en het zelfde app verkocht wordt onder meerdere merknamen is bekend, maar dat 1 merk met 2 types komt die indentiek zijn geloof ik niet.
Meestal is er een klein verschil maar welke is het hier????

Zoals galaxy heeft dezelfde lijkende basisbakken ook een onderling verschil van maar vaak 1 of 2 functies/mogelijkheden anders.
(bijv. weather channels, aantal kanalen etc)

[edit]Topic gesplitst & verplaatst door erik_ark[/edit]
Arthur

Berichtdoor erik_ark » 23 okt 2006, 22:09

Kijk eens in dit topic op het WorldWide Radio Forum daar staat nuttige informatie in :wink:
19DD012
erik_ark

Re:

Berichtdoor Arthur » 23 okt 2006, 22:43

erik_ark schreef:Kijk eens in dit topic op het WorldWide Radio Forum daar staat nuttige informatie in :wink:

daar kom ik nergens op uit erik, moet je inloggen, maar heb me al wat keren aangemeld daar, maar confirm nog nooit gekregen
Arthur

Re:

Berichtdoor erik_ark » 24 okt 2006, 15:03

Arthur schreef:
erik_ark schreef:Kijk eens in dit topic op het WorldWide Radio Forum daar staat nuttige informatie in :wink:

daar kom ik nergens op uit erik, moet je inloggen, maar heb me al wat keren aangemeld daar, maar confirm nog nooit gekregen

Oei dat was eerder nooit, toen kon je ook zonder in te loggen de topics bekijken. Maarja ik zal even de nuttigste informatie uit het topic kopieeren:

De vraag schreef:I've seen 4 different models of these Uniden/President 10 meter radio's.

The Uniden HR-2510, Uniden HR-2600, Uniden 2830 and the President Lincoln.

Is there any difference between these 4 radio's ?
I've only seen that Uniden has a RFgain and President got RFpower.

But are these radio's technical the same and do they have all the same build quality ?
And for example, are they all made in the same country ?

Maybe somebody can give me a link were I can found all this kind of information.

Het antwoord schreef:Hi,

The original Hr2510 and Lincoln came on the scene approx the same time, the HR2510 was the US version and the Lincoln (HR2830) was the European version ("Export") - Both had the built in programmng for 11 meters with a slight modification, with the small exception of a 'batch' with limited Micros during one short production run.

Radio Shack began selling the HTX-100 a 'stripped - down' version of the 2510 with a different format Micro but with the same (modifiable) programming ability of 11 meters. It was limited to CW and USB only.

The HR2510 was later replaced with a new model HR2600, It had a few more features (CTCSS capability and Split) but no longer had the ability of Conversion to 11 meters (preprogrammed in the Micro like the 2510 & 2830)

About the time the 2600 came out the production of the 2510 ceased, the Lincoln(Hr2830) was still being made in Europe.

Later the 2600 ceased and if I am correct, the Lincoln was only produced in Europe. Recently (the last few years) the Lincoln began production with a new Final (MRF455) to replace the discontinued MRF477 final.

A side note: shortly after the original HR2510 & Lincolns were produced, a company in California, created the 'Chipswitch' which replaced the Microprocessor with one with full frequency coverage and many of the enhancenments and features of the entire series (including the 2600). This Microprocessor was a direct replacement for the HR2510, HR2830(Lincoln), and HR2600. Which I think added to the popularity of this fine series of radios, and also helped during that time of the 'Un-modifiable' 2510 Micros as well as the 2600's.

This is How I remember the Life of the HR series radio's .. feel free to correct me if I got some of it wrong.
19DD012
erik_ark

Keer terug naar Bakkies